While I was pregnant, all my currently posts were about preparing for baby. Now he's here and I'm not much more interesting! But I still like to play along!
- craving all the foods I let myself eat when I was pregnant, but now am trying to lose weight. Like DQ cookie dough blizzards. Oh, and sleep.
- grilling at other people's houses! We actually don't have a grill at the moment, but I suspect this weekend will involve a few burgers at various gatherings.
- listening to lots of Jack Johnson. The boy seems to like it, and it's a good tempo for dancing around the living room. I just bought his newest album when I realized I didn't have it.
- planning well, I'm trying to plan each day and week to accomplish things and make sure we are moving toward some kind of schedule.
- decorating nothing much. I have a couple more projects that I need to finish for the baby's room. One is a big canvas that I painted and want to add his initial. The other is a shadow box of keepsakes from the hospital, like the hat he wore and or bracelets. But free time is limited and usually prioritized with sleeping or showering!
And because I'm very excited about it - Currently wearing normal shorts!! I still can't wear most of my non-maternity pants/shorts, but these fit and I was happy to wear them.