And now the moment everyone has been waiting for - the big 30x30 items reveal!!! As I promised, there's a lot of navy going on in this mix! I hope I've included enough variety and other colors, so it won't get too boring.
Here's the detailed info, broken out by item type:
- Gap camo/striped tee (similar, vaguely similar)
- Banana Republic Anchor print tee (similar, similar)
- Gap multicolor floral henley (option)
- Loft navy lace-front sweater (mine has 3/4 length sleeves) (similar, similar)
- Gap white floral burnout tee (option, option, option)
- Target floral ruffle tank(similar)
- J.Crew Factory navy/white striped tee (exact)
- Old Navy floral oxford (similar, similar)
- (not pictured) Gap confetti tee
- Loft pink pleated skirt (similar maxi, similar mini, similar knee length)
- Banana Republic white pleated skirt (similar, similar)
- Gap navy/blue striped mini skirt (similar, similar)
- Target green knit pencil skirt (exact, similar)
- J.Crew navy maxi skirt (exact)
- J.Crew Factory "bohemian red" pencil skirt - it's an orangey-red (exact style in other colors)
2 Dresses, 2 pairs of Shorts, and 1 pair of Jeans (aka - other items):
- Limited white jeans (exact)
- Target blue printed dress (similar)
- Ann Taylor black dress (similar, similar)
- Old Navy gray shorts (exact)
- Gap white shorts (exact, similar)
If you did the math, I only have 29 items listed. I'm keeping the 30th spot open for a yet to be determined item. I'll just see what I start to miss and add something later.
If you aren't familiar with the 30x30 rules, it's pretty simple. I will make 30 outfits out of these items. I can add accessories. As far as I know, Kendi came up with the idea. I really enjoyed doing it in January, so I'm hoping the summer version will be just as fun.
So any advice on what my 30th item should be? Is there an obvious missing piece?