Well, August has come and gone and I'm still just slacking on my goals. I'm not even going to make excuses for myself. Here's the damage:
- Do a project, mostly sewing - nope
- Work out 3x a week - I probably worked out 3 times total. Fail.
- Tackle a project around the house -Operation Closet Clean-out is in progress and I hope to get a lot done this weekend.
- Cook a "real" meal at least 3 days each week - not even close
- Stick to a clothing budget - success!
- Read 50 books in 2013 - I'm falling behind, partly because I abandoned a book that I had started. I've read 30 books this year, but I should be at 32, to be on track for 50. I'm not too worried, because I tend to read more in the fall and winter. I'm sure I can catch back up.
How are you doing on your goals? Any advice on how I can do better?
Outfit note: I must give credit to Kate for the idea of putting a navy tee with coral/pink floral shorts. The cardigan was necessary, because my office gets cold sometimes.
Cardigan: Old Navy
Sandals: Love Culture