Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Interpretation

The challenge today is to interpret this outfit.  Super cute, right?  I resisted the urge to go out and buy a green pencil skirt.  I just added the green-ish/teal pop of color with my tights and necklace.  I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. 
 I just wish my button down shirt wasn't quite so long.  It got so wrinkly from sitting at my desk all day.   

I made this necklace a few weeks ago, and I really love it.  I should have taken a close-up shot of it.  It is just 6 strands of beads, and then I braided them together. 

Go check out the other interpretations here!





Sweater, skirt and belt:  Old Navy
Button-down:  Gap
Shoes:   Seychelles via DSW
Necklace:  made by me

6 comments:

  1. The color of the tights is really fun. I love it peeping through your shoes.

    Courtney
    wearingwhatiwant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tights are fantastic! I LOVE using fun tights to spice up winter outfits! And way to go on making that necklace!

    North Meets South

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you brought the color in through the tights. How great!! I also love your sweater. It looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that sweater. That's what I had in mind while trying to get dressed. I own nothing like that. Frowny face.

    Kayla
    Freckles in April

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you incorporated the color with your tights! So fabulous!

    See Me Rwar

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seriously love the blue tights! Such a great pop of color.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete