Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Let's Go, Shockers!

On Saturday afternoon, Wichita State was in town, playing Creighton.  I convinced a couple of my friends to go to the game with me.  Ok, it didn't take much convincing.  I have pretty awesome friends.   

The last 2 times I have gone to the WSU-Creighton game, Creighton has won.  I was beginning to think I was bad luck.  I was pretty nervous at the very beginning.  The Shox just couldn't make a shot.  Then everything turned around and they won!  By a lot!  YAY!! 


My photographer insisted on a victory pose.  Winning!!

Also, it was freezing, so I had on about 4 shirts. 

Black tee:  Banana Republic
T-shirt:  Champs Sports
Hoodie:  Hanes (I have no idea when or where I bought this hoodie!)
Jeans:  Old Navy
Boots:  Wanted via Piperlime

No comments:

Post a Comment