Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Romantical

The theme for today is Romance.  I think a dress with ruffles and pink polka dots is appropriate.  I got this dress a few years ago at (you guessed it) the Gap.  It was on sale, and I was convinced before I even tried it on.  I then found out that my sister thought it was one of the ugliest dresses ever.  Of course, I ignored her opinion and bought the dress.

About a year ago, my dress was on an episode of Law and Order.  You know how there's usually a random person who finds the body at the beginning?  Well, there was a couple on a date, and the woman was wearing this dress.  I immediately emailed my sister to tell her. 

I've generally worn it with neutrals, like gray or brown, but recently I've tried bright cardigans with it.  I think it's okay, but the turquoise and light pink reminds me a little too much of early 90s interior decoration.    

Dress and Cardi:  Gap
Belt:  American Apparel
Boots:  Wanted via Piperlime
Necklace:  gift (from China)

1 comment:

  1. I have to disagree with your friend - this dress is too pretty! I especially love this pairing with the turquoise cardigan. Then again turquoise is one of my absolute favorite colors....I'm always looking for an excuse to wear it. :) Lovely, lovely outfit!

    ReplyDelete