Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Valentine's Outfit

You might think I wore this on Valentine's Day, but you would be wrong.  This is what I actually wore.  I was so busy last week finishing up the ABC challenge, that I didn't get around to posting it. 

I think I might have worn this exact outfit for Valentine's day last year.  Since I wasn't blogging at that time, there's no evidence.  If I try to pull the same shenanigans next year, I might get in trouble!


Here's a background you haven't seen before:  

This is my new office!  I am excited to be free from the wood paneling in my old office.  I also have 2 big windows now, which I'm probably gazing out in the picture above. The only downside that I can think of is that my new windows don't open.  I will definitely miss the fresh air on nice days.

Sweater: American Eagle
Shirt:  NY&Co
Skirt: Express
Boots:  Bare Traps via DSW

I'm linking up to a few places today, too:

What I Wore Wednesday

What I Wore

What I Wore Wednesday

What I Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment