Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

EBEW: Happy Love Day!

The February theme for Everybody, Everywear is Pink and Red! This is not a color scheme I have really embraced in the past.  I took inventory of my closet, and while I have a decent amount of red and pink, I didn't have a whole lot that went together and looked cute.  I finally decided I would wear my red dress and hot pink cardigan, with black tights, boots, and a belt.  When I put that outfit on, I felt like Dora the Explorer, which isn't really what I was going for.  Maybe if I had a purple backpack.  Anyway, I started over and came up with this: 

After work, I ran by the grocery store to pick up a few things.  As I was walking at the back of the store, I got the sinking feeling that I was being followed.  I quickly turned down the nearest aisle to see if I was being paranoid, and sure enough, my stalker turned, too.  I slowed down pretending to study the granola bars, to see if he would pass me, but he came right up to me.  Turns out it was just my husband.  He saw my car in the parking lot and came in to say hi.  So it wasn't creepy, it was sweet. 


Sweater:  Marisa Kristina via Marshall's
Shirt:  Gap
Pants:  Gap
Shoes:  Payless

2 comments:

  1. haha, cute story! glad it was your husband! love that blouse. you did a great job!
    visiting from EBEW, following you now!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, husbs are cute that way. i love the color of your cardigan here--seems perfect for, seriously, any season.
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (my random-style blog; come on by if you'd like!)

    ReplyDelete