Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Pleat Repeat

Didn't I wear this skirt last Monday?  Yes, I did.  But, the ABC theme for today was Pleats, and this is one of my few pleated items.  Last week, I kept it simple and classy with all black, so today I had a little more fun.  Inspired by Kendi, I put my striped sweater and purple-y tights with my purple skirt. The cold and snow means I will be wearing boots most of this week.

I'll be honest, I really loved this outfit.  I kind of felt like a teenage rock star.  Maybe that's not a good thing, but I enjoyed it quite a bit.

I was looking at my list of labels, and I realized I haven't worn pants on the blog yet.  And then I realized I almost never wear pants.  I mean, I wear jeans, skirts, and dresses.  I have pants, I just apparently haven't worn them at all in the last few months.  Maybe I should try that sometime...
Go check out the other pleated bloggers here

Sweater:  Old Navy
T-shirt:  PacSun
Skirt:  Gap
Tights: Steve Madden via DSW
Boots:   BareTraps via DSW

No comments:

Post a Comment