Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wedding Wednesday - Becoming a Smith

In honor of Valentine's day yesterday, and the fact that I've skipped Wedding Wednesday for a few weeks, due to the various challenges I've been doing, here's a few pictures of my wedding day! I can't believe it has been almost 5 years! 

My bridesmaids and flower girls.  I don't think there are cuter flower girls in the whole world.  I love their pink shoes! I was pretty sure at least one of them would panic when they saw the crowd and not walk down the aisle, but they did so good.  I'm sure it helped that they could hold hands and encourage each other. 

This is one of my favorite pictures from that day.  We were walking across the street from the church to the reception.  It captures how genuinely happy we were (and still are!).  Just pretend you don't notice the tan lines. 

These photos are all from our photographer, Tanya, from Candid Moments.  She was wonderful.  If you live in Omaha and need a photographer, I highly recommend her.  Seriously, call her.  

And that's how I became a Smith.  Best decision I have ever made! 

1 comment: