Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Copycat

Have I mentioned that I've been unable to come up with outfit ideas lately??  I just want it to be spring so I can start wearing my warmer weather clothes!   Some days, the only option is to steal an idea from someone else.  Pinterest is a very good accomplice in outfit stealing.  I loved this outfit when Jill wore it, and thought "Hey, I have all of those pieces!"  and pinned it.

This blazer is velvet.  I bought it in 2005 from Old Navy.  This was right around the time I got the purple velvet blazer.  I honestly don't know what I was thinking at the time.  A college student just doesn't have much use for a velvet blazer, much less 2 velvet blazers.  These blazers have hung in my closet for 6+ years, and I'm just now wearing them. 

This one had really unfortunate bright coppery gold buttons on it, which I was planning to replace before I wore it.  Again, 6 years later, I still hadn't done it.  This morning, I just cut the buttons off.  That's right, I'm wearing a velvet blazer with NO BUTTONS!


Blazer:  Old Navy
Shirt + Jeans:  Gap
Scarf:  Charming Charlie
Shoes:  Guess

No comments:

Post a Comment