Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Root Root Root for the Cardinals



After a loss on Saturday, we were pretty excited to see them win on Sunday afternoon.  Again, it was a beautiful day for baseball.  We had great seats and were actually in the shade for most of the game!

View from our seats

View in the other direction

I'm pretty much the only adult woman who keeps a scorecard during the game.  It helps me pay attention!  

*and now you know how terrible my handwriting is!

I got a little worried in the 6th inning, but the Cards stepped up and took care of business for the win!  


Happy with the win!
Now I just hope they can get back on track for the postseason!  Another World Series would sure be fun!

5 comments:

  1. I, at first, read that as "Woot, Woot Canadians!" I have NO idea what is wrong with me. I need coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun! And lol at Alissa. I have those mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a beautiful day at the ball field. Yah for the win too (even though we are Indians fans, lol)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to be a big Cardinals fan when I was a kid ... until I got berated into rooting for my hometown team. Go Mets! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can we talk about the placement of the stadium in relation to the arch? So cool. One of my soccer teammates went to Seattle this summer to watch a game, and you could see part of the city skyline next to the scoreboard.

    Also, I have no idea how to even interpret that scorecard. Kudos to you for being able to fill it out!

    ReplyDelete