Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Closet Ultimatum #10 - Roar





This shirt takes animal print to a whole new level.  It's a little weird to have a leopard face on your shirt, but I kind of like it.  What do you think?  Should this shirt get to stay in my closet?

In other news, I got to talk on FaceTime with my nieces last night.  It was so much fun to hear about their first day of school.  I asked Delia if she was going to learn cursive this year, because I thought I had learned cursive in 2nd grade.  Then I wondered if they even teach cursive anymore, since everyone uses computers.  Delia said something like "Whoa, I knew you went to school in the olden days, but I can't believe you didn't have computers back then!"  Way to make me feel old!

Top: Target
Cardigan: Marisa Christina
Skirt: Old Navy
Shoes: Gap

Linking up here again today!

4 comments:

  1. That's a great top and I love all the black with the pink cardigan.

    Molly
    More Charming In Person

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of your cardi! I just found your blog :) I'm your newest follower! Hope you follow back!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this whole closet ultimatum thing! I need to do the same thing with mine. :) What a great idea.
    Anyway, face time with the kiddos is always so much. I do it with my husband's brother's daughters (nieces-in-law?) I had to learn cursive in school. They don't do it anymore? Oh gosh, now I feel old, too. LOL! :) Anyway, I like the T. I think you can use it many other ways, and it should be a keeper. :)

    http://astyleinprogress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is beautiful outfit. You look chic!

    Mary,MI

    ReplyDelete