Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tuesday Trifecta: Polka Dot Cardigan



I've had this cardigan for less than a month, and I warned you it would be a frequent flyer on the blog. It's just so fun!  This outfit was what I wore a couple Saturdays ago when we had John's parents over for dinner and cards.  I was just wearing the shorts and t-shirt, but then it got a little cool in the house and I figured the cardigan was the perfect layer to add. After I put it on, I remembered that my mother-in-law bought the same exact cardigan when we were shopping together and we just said we wouldn't wear it when we were hanging out together.  Oops!  I guess I broke that rule first thing.  I will have to be more careful in the future.

Here are my 2 other recent looks with this cardigan:




Cardigan: Old Navy
T-shirt: Target
Shorts: J.Crew
Sandals: Carlos Santana via DSW

No comments:

Post a Comment