Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

Back to normal (almost)



Hey there!  I guess I kind of disappeared last week.  John and I went to Indianapolis for Christmas, and I decided to neglect the cyber-world and spend as much time as possible with my family.  We got back late Friday, and then had a pretty busy weekend (but more about that later).  I'll be sorting through photos and doing a Christmas recap post in the next few days. And then I'll probably try to put together some 2013-in-review (at least a final goals post - I kind of skipped that in November - OOPS!)

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas!

Dress & Belt: Gap
Cardigan: J.Crew Factory
Tights: Old Navy
Boots: Steve Madden

3 comments:

  1. I love this dress-cardigan combo! I've been taking a holiday break of sorts also. I hope your Christmas was merry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the print and color of your dress! It looks really good with camel! Hope you had a lovely Christmas as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I really love navy and camel/tan (I'm wearing the combination today, too!). That dress is really cute, too.

    ReplyDelete