Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Confetti Shirt



When I saw Whitney and Kate wearing confetti shirts, I added it to my "want" list, so I was pretty excited when I found this one at Gap for $10.  Yes, it's exactly the same one Whitney has.  I have a feeling I will be wearing it a lot this summer.  You may remember it from my Orlando recap post.

The early evening light was not working out at all to show the fun colorful dots, so I had to go inside for a few close-up shots.



Also, I hate to beg for followers, but since Google Reader is going away, here's your friendly reminder to keep up with me on Bloglovin.   I migrated everything over a few months ago, and I actually prefer it to Google Reader, so I'm not as sad as I was at first.

Linking up today with Agi's Tres ChicLook What I Got, and Summer Style.

Top and Cardigan: Gap
Skirt: Limited
Belt: Chinese Laundry
Necklace: Macy's
Shoes: BCBGeneration

12 comments:

  1. I have seen this shirt all over on blogs and Pinterest and just love it. The possibilities are endless for styling it with so many colors. It looks great paired with that skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a similar top in blue, love this outfit and am keeping it in the back of my mind for when school starts up again :)
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so want to steal your shirt, it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this confetti top on you- it is so fun and versatile! Stopping by from Tara's linkup!
    -Rach
    www.lamariposablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love that top!!!

    -Toni
    www.tonieveryday.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love the way you styled it! :) It's such a fun shirt!

    W

    ReplyDelete
  7. That shirt is so fun! It reminds me of cupcakes which is a good thing :) Thanks for linking up!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that top! So fun. I will have to check and see i Gap still has it.

    Lauren
    Style of One's Own

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the confetti top! I was sad when my local Gap sold out of my size before I could snag one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This shirt is so pretty on you!! I've seen it on a few bloggers and never saw it in my size, but I'm so glad you did!! Super cute :)

    ReplyDelete