Thursday, June 13, 2013

Copycat Copycat





This outfit is a copycat of myself copycatting someone else.  I really liked that outfit this winter, so I thought it'd be fun to try a more spring appropriate version for dinner Saturday night.

It was also a good excuse to wear my new shoes!  These were a lucky score at Target when I popped in really quick to buy some travel-sized toiletries for my trip to Orlando.  John dropped me off at Target and ran into Lowe's for something, so I was killing time after finding everything on my list, and just happened to wander into the clothes and shoes.  I found a really cute dress (worn last week, but not photographed - blogger fail), and 2 pairs of shoes.  These were an online return, so they were marked down to less than $10 -  I was sold!   

Linking up today with Agi's Tres Chic, Look What I Got, and What I Wore to Work.

Top: H&M
Scarf: Calvin Klein
Jacket: Izod
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Target

6 comments:

  1. Lucky find with those shoes, they are great! I also really love how you are wearing your lace top under the denim jacket, great combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good score on the shoes. I love red and black paired together. As always a denim jacket always adds even more of the chic appeal. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute look, yay for a deal on the shoes too :)
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for getting a good deal on shoes! I love it when that happens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love a good Target find! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your red pants! Thanks for linking up today! Hope you come by tomorrow to link up for Favorite Fashion Friday!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    Vote for Me!

    ReplyDelete