My shopping habits have been pretty odd for the last 2 years, with being pregnant so much. I kind of stopped shopping, and then had to buy some more maternity things, and didn't really keep track. I'm pretty sure I am well under budget for the year, but I'm going to start fresh as of October. For the sake of I don't know what, here's what I remember buying recently.
- Sperry boat shoes - my old ones are quite literally falling apart. I wear them all the time, so figured a replacement pair was a smart purchase.
- Target cognac flats - to replace these wedges. I just didn't love those with the little heel, so I'm hoping to like the flats better.
- Old navy dress - impulse buy when I was shopping and hated everything practical that I tried on. The dress fit and was pretty, and was about $10. Seemed like a good idea.
- Gap outlet jeans - I hate that I spent $50 on these, but I seriously need some jeans that fit me at the moment. My maternity jeans are all too big, and my pre-pregnancy (or rather between pregnancies) stuff is either too tight, or at least uncomfortable. So these were a necessity. I hope I can get by without buying too much else in my current size, and can fit back into my old clothes soon!
- Gap outlet black floral tee and Gap pink spacedye tee - just some cute basic tees I can throw on and not look like a slob.
- Gap floral tank - high neckline? flowy shape? check and check.
- H&M blue cardigan and Gap purple cardigan - I'm pretty excited for cardigan-wearing season to be back, even if I do hate the cold. Layers afford some styling options that will just make me more comfortable in my current shape and size. Some of mine are getting worn out, so I need to get rid of them. These will be nice additions.
I'm pretty unenthusiastic about my clothes right now. I really want to clean out my closet and get rid of a lot of stuff, but I don't have a lot of free time at the moment. Babies aren't the best closet advisers, either.