Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Bugs and Bugs



Last week, it was randomly summer one day, and I was happy to dig out my shorts!  My legs just like to live out in the world, so winter is not my friend.  I also figured it was an appropriate time of year to wear floral print, even if I do kind of hate the bugs that are also included on this shirt.  John was surprised that I would wear a shirt with bugs on it, and I confessed I would not have bought it if I'd have noticed, but it was only like $4, so I'm not too upset about it.

Mr. Baby and I went to a park to have lunch with John.  It was so easy last summer when Mr. Baby would just lay on the blanket where we put him.  Now he wants to crawl off into the grass, eat some leaves, wave sticks around, steal our french fries.  He's a very busy child these days.  There were some ladybugs that came to visit us, so we were trying to show Mr. Baby.  He promptly tried to eat them, so that experiment was short-lived.  And I realized I am now the type of woman who will purposely touch a bug, in order to share the wonder of nature with my child.  What has happened to me???

Shirt: Old Navy (similar)
Shorts: Gap maternity (similar)
Shoes: Sperry (similar)

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a fun outing

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hung out with a bunch of kids one day this week and the boys were obsessed with sticks.. carrying them around, waving them, collecting them, ugh. boys are the worst. except for yours, obviously :)

    ReplyDelete