Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Pregnancy - First Half



Well, as of right now, I'm actually 22 weeks, because I meant to post this 2 weeks ago, and life was too crazy.  Last time, I broke it out by trimester (1,2,3), and posted all of those recaps after Mr. Baby was here, but I figured let's try something different this time.  I am also taking outfit photos less consistently, so there are no pictures for some weeks, and 2 for some weeks.

Overall, I feel much larger at this point than I did last time at this many weeks, but looking at old pictures, that seems to not be the case.  It also seems to vary quite a bit from day to day and week to week.  I look bigger in my 17 week picture than my 18 week picture, I think.  Maybe I had just eaten dinner or something?     Or baby was stretched out differently?  

It's definitely harder to be pregnant when you already have a baby to take care of.  I slept SO MUCH last time, and this time I can't do that.  I also remember a point around 8 months last time where I would just give up if I dropped something.  Picking it up was going to be too much work.  That's not going to fly this time, when the thing I need to pick up from the floor is a child!  So the summer might be interesting.


3 comments:

  1. way I can't believe your are already 22 weeks.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Amy's comment.

    I don't think you look large if that's any consolation? I remember comparing my sideways belly shot to my sister's array (she gave birth earlier this month), and I looked at 20 weeks the way she did at 30! O.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andi, you are so cute! I don't think I have officially congratulated you on your second pregnancy, either! I'm very excited for you - when is your due date?

    ReplyDelete