Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Baseball Season!

It has been a crazy week!  All good things, I just haven't had as much time for blogging as I would like.  Spring is definitely here, and I am loving every minute of it!  Birds are singing, the sun is shining, trees are budding, and it is officially baseball season!

Wednesday night, John got tickets to the Creighton baseball game at the fancy new ballpark downtown.  We started out in the club seats and then got called up to the suite.  I could definitely get used to that kind of luxury!  It was a beautiful night, and turned out to be the fastest baseball game ever.  Creighton beat Louisiana Tech 3-1, in about 1hour and 45 minutes.  

After the game, I had John snap a few photos of me in front of the stadium.  I'm not sure how I feel about this outfit.  I had on different shoes at work, but changed into my Chucks for walking around downtown.


Quick story about this shirt:  I was out shopping with my sister and niece a few years ago.  It was just a couple days before Christmas.  I saw this shirt, and I thought it was kind of cute, and I didn't have very much purple in my wardrobe at that point.  I think it was about $4 or something.  I had my niece with me, who was probably about 4, so I held up the shirt and asked her if she thought it was pretty.  She looked completely horrified and said "Everyone would see your tummy if you wore that shirt!"  So I had to explain the beauty of layering a tank under sheer things.  Then she conceded that, yes, it was a pretty shirt and I could buy it. 

Shirt:  Target
Jeans: Gap
Shoes:  Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment