Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Look, No Tights!

When I learned that Tuesday was supposed to be sunny with a high in the 70s, my first thought was that I should pretend to be sick so I could go outside and play instead of working.  After I talked myself out of that plan, I just decided I wouldn't wear tights with my skirt.

I did get some fresh air yesterday.  I recently moved offices, so I'm not in the "main" building anymore.  This means I get to walk over for meetings every so often.  On cold, snowy, rainy days, this is not pleasant.  Yesterday, I walked as slowly as possible, to soak in every second of sunshine and fresh air! 


It was such a beautiful day!  We are back to gray skies and chilly temps today, but I'm hoping for several repeats of yesterday in the coming months. 

Sweater: Gap
Jacket:  Relativity
Skirt:  Express
Shoes:  Born

No comments:

Post a Comment