Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Fun!

Last Tuesday, we went to the fun. concert!  It's tricky to explain when you are going to a concert of a band named fun.  It's like "I got my tickets to fun!" What?  Also, if I had a dollar for every person who asked me if fun. was fun, I would be a rich woman.  I mean, if you consider having about $12 being rich.  And if you are wondering, it was very fun!  They put on a great show.  My only complaint is that there were SO MANY TEENAGERS!

We were pretty close to the front, so had a good view of all the girls who were practically fainting when Nate looked at them.  Crazy teenagers!

I really wish there were more 21 and over shows.  Nineteen-year-old me would disagree, but she didn't really know anything, did she?

I'm a terrible fashion blogger, and didn't take any pictures of myself.  Just believe me when I say that I was wearing a mint colored tank top, jeans and my light blue Chucks.

We also went to Chick-fil-A for dinner that night.  There was a person dressed as a cow out front, with a sign for people to "Eat Mor Chikn."  I should have taken a picture with the cow, but I didn't do that either.  I did at least instagram an picture of my nuggets.

Back to regularly scheduled outfits tomorrow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment