Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Lazy Weekend



Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a fabulous weekend.  Mine was pretty low-key, which is perfect after all the craziness of the holidays.

We finally gave up on our old dishwasher and bought a new one.  It was delivered Friday night, and John got it all set up!  It is so shiny and looks great in the kitchen!  Is being excited about a new dishwasher a sign of old age?

I worked for a few hours on Saturday,then did stuff around the house.  On Sunday, we had church, and then were just lazy.  I did a little grocery shopping, and may have bought a new purse.  I honestly have no idea how I end up on the non-grocery side of Target!  

And finally, the big giveaway winner is....Shanea!  Congratulations!  Thanks to everyone who entered and helped spread the word. 

Cardigan: Gap
T-shirt: Loft
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Wanted via Piperlime

4 comments:

  1. I almost bought one of those purses... They were less than $13 at my Target. They also had a super cute polka dot cross body, but it was still full-price. I'm thinking that one may need to come home with me when it gets a little cheaper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it was $12-something, so I just couldn't resist. I didn't see the polka dot one - sounds cute!

      Delete
  2. Yay! Thanks again.

    Love the red jeans with stripes. I have red jeans but I have such issues with what to wear with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red jeans! I've got a pair myself and I've only worn them once!

    ReplyDelete