Pages

Monday, February 15, 2016

Another Smith Again


Um, you guys? I have something to tell you.


I'm having another baby this year (it's a boy)!  We just like the first one so much, why not have another?  Here's a secret - it's a lot harder to deal with pregnancy symptoms when you already have a baby to take care of.  Last time, I could just go to bed when I got off work, and tell John to fend for himself at dinner.  Mr. Baby does not fend for himself.  So when the websites are all "sleep as much as you can."  I'm like "Yeah, okay..."  Mr. Baby was also an awesome sleeper before I got pregnant, but it's like he sensed a disturbance in the force and started fighting bedtime, and waking up more in the night.  Not cool, Mr. Baby.  It's almost like he read this advice.

The good news is that I have been feeling a little better since I made it into the second trimester, so I'm not exhausted all the time anymore.  The weird thing is that I look pregnant way sooner than I did last time, which I hear is pretty common.  I just feel enormous!

So anyway, that's my story.  Baby boy #2 arriving in July.  It's gonna be a wild summer!

Sweater: Gap outlet (similar)
Top: Loft Maternity
Jeans: Old Navy maternity (similar)
Boots: Madden (exact)

8 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you! I showed a lot more quickly the second time around too, it's like your body remembers! Good luck with your little boy sleeping, hopefully he'll get over the hump soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That's awesome news! Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on going to have another boy.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't tell #1 that you liked him so much you decided to have another. That stuff will go to a kid's head. haha jk but congrats again! I hope you'll be able to find some time to rest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy smokes! I read your post from today first and I was like, "I think I missed something." Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw Andi, CONGRATS to you and John! That is so exciting!! I'm sure it is a whole different ball game being pregnant WITH a little one. But at least this time you have some experience with maternity clothes :) sending you all the best!

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete