Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Currently May




This was from a couple Sundays ago.  I had a little helper who was exploring the deck while I took outfit pictures.  Believe it or not, all the pictures where he isn't in the frame, I look ridiculous because I'm nervously watching him to make sure he doesn't do something dangerous!  I also love his rhino shirt sooooo much.  It's one of the few ridiculous clothing items I have purchased for him.  

It's also time for the Currently link up with In Residence and Dearest Love.

celebrating - so much!  I'm officially in the 3rd trimester with baby2.  My sister is getting married this weekend.  I get to celebrate my 2nd Mother's day (and my first when I'm not in the hospital!), and then Mr. Baby turns 1 in less than a week.  It's a wild and crazy time!  

reading - hopefully soon I can start The Nightingale.  I've been on hold for the ebook forever, and I'm next in line!  I've heard it is really good.  

pondering - how the past year has flown by.  May 4th was my due date last year, and then Mr. Baby showed up about a week later.  Some moments he seems so big and grown up, and the next he just seems so itty bitty still.  And baby2 will be here before I know it.  It keeps hitting me that I will have 2 babies soon and what will I even do with them??

Dress: Bellyssima via Bella Gravida
Cardigan: JCF
Shoes: Target
Mr. Baby's shirt and pants: Gap outlet

1 comment:

  1. Haha, that would probably be my face in photos with a kid crawling around outside of the frame as well :) But fun to see your cutie and his awesome rhino shirt. Happy almost birthday to him - so exciting that it comes along with a 2nd Mothers Day for you.

    ReplyDelete