Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Bits and Pieces

After making my new top yesterday, I remembered Kendi's outfit that I had pinned recently.  Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right?  So I thought I'd pretty much copy her idea with leopard and blue.



I thought I was being so clever using the timer on my camera this morning.  First mistake:  I set it on our patio table, which made an awkward angle.  Second mistake:  I can't run and pose in a normal way with just 10 seconds. So, we are going with some cropped photos today. 

Tank:  made by me
Cardigan:  Gap
Jeans:  Gap
Shoes:  BCBGeneration
Necklace: anniversary present from Mr. Smith.
And you can't see, but I'm wearing these earrings from InPink.  They came as a set with my necklace from yesterday.

I'm really going to have to step up my game with outfit photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment