Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Midnight Madness

I  told myself I wouldn't do any crazy Black Friday shopping this year.  Then I saw these boots in the ads for $20.  I've been looking for some new brown boots.  My other ones are ok, but the stiletto heel isn't the best for winter.  We were driving home after a full day of Thanksgiving fun, and my husband was willing to drop me off at the mall to check for my size.  It was a madhouse in there!  I can't believe how pushy and rude most people were.  I pretty quickly found the boots, found my size, tried them on, and started looking for a cashier.  The lines were winding around the shoe section.  I walked about 10 feet over to a checkout in the clothing areas, and there was no line.  I don't know why other shoppers didn't think of that!  I think I was in and out in about 15 minutes.  20 dollars + 15 minutes = totally worth it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment