Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday Best

This coat was a lucky find a few years ago.  I have trouble with coats, because the sleeves are never long enough.  When I found this coat at Gap, I immediately loved it.  Then I noticed the size:  Medium Tall!  Yes, please!  They normally don't carry the tall sizes in stores, but someone bought it online and then returned it just in time for me to buy it on clearance.  Thank you, random coat-returning person!

I went shopping with my mother-in-law this afternoon, and we meandered into Charming Charlie.  She bought a super cute new black and gray scarf, and when we got the to car, she surprised me with a pink scarf I had been admiring.  Best Mother-in-law ever?  Yeah, I think so.  (and I'm not just saying that since she might read this!) 



Dress: Old Navy
Belt: from another dress
Tights:  Express from Marshall's
Boots: Etienne Aigner
Coat:  Gap
Sunglasses:  Fossil

No comments:

Post a Comment