Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Nerd Alert




It's time you all know the truth - I'm kind of a nerd.

Evidence that proves my guilt:

  • I really enjoy reading books like this.
  • My favorite board game is probably Scrabble, but I've learned not to play with friends, as they get really mad when I play words like "Qat" and "aitch". 
  • I lived in the nerdery Honor's Dorm in college, so most of my friends are nerds, too. 
  • One of my favorite teachers in high school always told us that we should marry "cute nerds."  I think I succeeded!  

The inspiration for this confession came from the recent discovery of the Merriam-Webster "Ask the Editor" video series.  I think these are so interesting!  You can learn all about "literally" and  dangling prepositions!  

You're welcome.  

Cardigan: Old Navy
Scarf: H&M
Shirt and Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment