Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Trifecta Tuesday - Colorful Scarf





This is the only legitimate outfit I wore during the week in Indy.  This was my outfit for church.  I thought my nieces would like it, because it is kind of crazy, but D said it was a little boyish.  I don't know any boys who wear pencil skirts and polka dot cardigans, but maybe I am just out of the loop.  M was excited, because she was wearing polka dots, too.  I took advantage of my parents' backyard and took pictures in several different locations!

Scarf and Tee: Gap
Cardigan: Old Navy
Skirt: Target
Boots: Wanted via Piperlime

In honor of Trifecta Tuesday, here are 2 other ways I have worn this scarf:









1 comment:

  1. love patterned scarfs with polka dots! so cute :) stopping by from the Rae Gun Wear link up!

    ReplyDelete