Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bumble bee Chic

This from Thursday, my first day back to work after a whole week away.  I had SO MANY EMAILS to sort through.  

The last time I wore this sweater, one of my co-workers called me a bumble bee.  I promise that the stripes are really more of a neon green than yellow.  Maybe he thought I was a radioactive bumble bee or something.

This scarf was a Christmas present from my sister.  When I opened it and saw the tiny bits of neon green in the colorful pattern, I immediately wanted to pair it with this sweater.

And these are my new glasses!  I'm pretty excited to finally have new frames with the correct lenses!  It's been quite awhile.

I hope everyone has a very happy New Year!  Be safe!  

Glasses:  Kate Spade
Sweater:  Gap
Scarf:  Gap
Jeans:  Old Navy
Boots:  Wanted via Piperlime

3 comments:

  1. I really like the stripes and floral(?) combination! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm not sure how I would describe the scarf, it's just kind of randomly colored. Almost like a tie-dye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww it really is bumble bee chic! love the way you carry your hair! also not everyone can carry off the bee style! good one

    ReplyDelete