Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Seeing Spots

I wore this on Wednesday, which I thought was Thursday.  After a long day at work, I convinced John to go out to dinner and do some Christmas shopping.   We went to Toys R Us with a list of all the weird toys my nieces and nephews want this year.  I swear, all these things sound the same, and I can't keep track of what is what.  The lists are like Orbeez, Gomus, Zoobles, Beyblades, etc.  I'm sorry, what??  We actually had a pretty successful trip, and got presents for 4 of the 6 kids!  This weekend is going to be serious shopping time!

Anyway, we took pictures after our adventures at the toy store, and I couldn't narrow it down to just 1, so you get 2 pictures today!  



Top: Sunny Leigh from TJ Maxx
Skirt: Express (from approximately 1998)
Belt: Francesca's
Booties: Target - these were $8.98 at the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment