Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Skirt Week - Orange and Blue




Last time I wore this skirt, I realized I should have taken a close-up, so you can really see the pattern.  Lesson learned - I totally remembered this time.  Anyway, I wore this outfit to the Rainbow Rowell book signing, and then I remembered that I wore this cardigan to her last event.  Not that anyone would remember, but I thought it was weird.  

And other people probably thought it was weird that I was taking pictures in the parking lot.  But I'm getting more and more used to the awkward stares.      

Link up below!  And remember to check out the other links!  And it's Tuesday, so you should also link up with Laura for Confident Twosday

Cardigan: J.Crew Factory (exact)
Top: Gap (similar)
Skirt: Gap Factory
Shoes: Old Navy (optionoption)



11 comments:

  1. I just love that skirt! It's such a cute pattern! You always do a great job of taking your own photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very cute pattern in your skirt! And you are very brave for taking pictures out in the open :) I'm still the person who takes pictures in the backyard as long as the neighbors are inside (or let's take a quick picture while the neighbor is in his shed!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, what a fab skirt! Perfect combo on top too. Winner of an outfit for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors of this outfit and the proportions are perfect! You look so very well put-together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the darker blue (ie navy) with this skirt. I think you should try it with purple next. Just in case you wanted my opinion. I'm really impressed with the pictures you take yourself. I usually end up taking 30+ when I'm by myself and still have only a couple to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your skirt. The color combo so reminds me of the Detroit tigers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty skirt! If you lived around here, people might mistake you for an Auburn fan!
    I'm impressed with your willingness to take outfit photos in public. I'm far too much of a wimp for such things--I take mine in my back yard!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanted to see the up-close print. Love it even more now!

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! I love the print on this skirt too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This skirt is seriously the cutest. It looks even better with the top and cardigan in matching colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this outfit, Andi! The colors are so lovely, and I think that skirt is fantastic. This may be one of my favorites of your outfits!!!

    ReplyDelete