Well, I had so much fun with the January 2014 review that I decided to go back to 2013. This means I have 2 years of reflection instead of just one.
- Gap Always Skinny Mint Jeans - $13 - I wore these 9 times on the blog, and I think quite a bit undocumented. I just recently sold them on ThredUp, and got a few dollars, so I'd say these were well within the $1/wear that I'd like to shoot for. A super impulse buy, but I loved them while I had them!
- J.Crew Factory Classic Cardigan in Vibrant Flame - $14: I love these JCF cardigans! So glad I got this one, because I don't have a lot of orange in my closet, and I think it is a fun color to wear!
- Gap Boyfriend sweater - $6: this was a replacement for my prior Gap navy sweater that was falling apart because I wore it so much. For $6, I was super happy to snag this one.
- Gap Boyfriend Fitted Shirt - $12: I've been neglecting it lately (and most recently due to inability to button), but this is a great basic shirt to have. I wore it a lot in the first year I had it. Hopefully I will be able to wear it again sometime!
- Gap Striped Scoop-neck Tee - $9: I really loved the contrasting sleeves and pocket in thinner stripes on this top, but since I almost always wore it with a jacket or cardigan, I noticed I was picking my other navy/white striped tee or tank, because those just fit better.
- Mossimo Lady Satchel - $12: I used this purse for quite awhile, and I still think it is super cute, but then I got a couple nicer purses for birthdays, and I mostly just use those. With that in mind, I recently got rid of all my random cheaper purses, because I am not a purse-hoarder like some women (I much prefer clothes and shoes!)
- J.Crew Factory Tissue V-Neck Tee - $5 - I mean, it was $5, but I've only worn it a couple times. Still in the closet, but I'm not sure it should be.
- Merona Kylan Fur Ankle Boot - $10 - I guess I wore these more than I thought I did, so they've been promoted from the 'ugly' category. I just sold them on Thredup, as well. But these were an impulse buy that I probably should have just left at the store.
Ugly (aka already removed from my closet):
- Old Navy Polka Dot shirtdress - $19 - I really tried to make it work, but the length on this shirt/dress/tunic whatever just wasn't working for me at all. I cringe that I spent almost $20 on something and only managed to wear it a few times. But I'm defenseless against polka dots.
- Old Navy Striped dress - $10 (Update: I had to return this, due to a giant hole appearing!) - I think this would have been in the good category if it hadn't been ruined the first time I wore it. I'm still sad about this one, because I loved the varying width on the stripes.
So 4 good, 3 medium, 2 bad, and 1 ugly. With 2 years of reflection, I don't feel super ashamed of those numbers.