Pages

Monday, January 19, 2015

Weather Talk



So, fake spring is happening right now.  It's those few days in January where it gets up into the 50s and we all think there is hope that winter will be over soon.  And then it's gets terribly cold again for about 2 more months.  At least, that's usually how it happens.  But I'm still grateful for fake spring, because it means I can get away with not wearing a coat for a few days.   And it means I got to take some pictures outside!  So, spoiler alert - you will get to see my backyard again in upcoming posts.

Top: F21
Sweater: Old Navy Maternity
Jeans: Old Navy Maternity
Boots: Madden

8 comments:

  1. Ahh I wish we had fake spring! But I'll take what we can get. It's been barely in the 20's for most of this month, and this week is supposed to see the 30's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. Fake spring. I've never heard it called that. Oh the gingham. I love the gingham with the red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I can always count on you as someone to chat about the weather with.... (eerr with whom I can chat about the weather). Hooray for fake spring!! Fake spring means one thing: snow is on the way!! Or, I can wear flats!!

    (There may possibly be too much excitement in this post.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love a fake spring right now. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fake spring for us is mid 30s but I will take it! That's perfect sledding weather baby! I love that shade of red on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're definitely having fake spring right now--it was in the upper 60s here today, which is unseasonably warm, even for Alabama. I saw several people in shorts and convertibles today! You're right though--I know there's more winter coming...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fake spring is the best - we've had pretty warm days for the past week or two, and next week is supposed to be nice and warm again (up to 41 later this week!)...but then it's going to get icy cold again. Dumb. I've been enjoying not wearing a jacket to work, though!! I really like when you wear red - it's a great color on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this layering on top, Andi! We had fake Spring for SURE last week, even got into the 60's! Now it's back to cold cold cold again. I don't know why I'm so surprised about, it is January after all! Hope you are feeling good, you look great! And I'm glad you're super motivated to get things cleaned out and painted for the little one. Happy Monday!

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete