Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

Winter Planes



This is one of those dresses that makes more sense in the summer, but I like it too much to ignore for half the year.  The nice thing about this dress being slightly too big when I got it is that it still fits when I'm 5 months pregnant!  And most of my normal dresses are not even possible right now, so this makes me happy.  Looking at these pictures, there's a lot of white and black and snow going on, so I'm glad I wore the bright pink necklace.

You can also tell that I'm doing the "it's freezing" smile, and only took these 2 pictures, so you know, I'm super committed.  It's just that there was still a teensy bit of light when I got home, so I had to take advantage of it!

Necklace: Dillard's
Dress: eshakti (navy option)
Cardigan: Gap (similar)
Tights: Old Navy
Boots: Madden (exact)



4 comments:

  1. The necklace was a great touch! I hate ignoring most of my dresses for half of the year, but this one definitely works in the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink necklace with it! I am one that tends to put away my dresses for the winter because I just get too cold wearing them, but I love how well this one works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the necklace was a great choice. I also try to wear my summer clothes all year round too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohh, I definitely think this works for winter! It would be cute with various colored cardigans and blazers too!

    ReplyDelete