Pages

Monday, July 20, 2015

Come Sail Away



I bought this skirt for $3 back in September, but hadn't worn it yet.  It seemed like a perfect summer option, so I paired it with my oft-neglected sailboat tank for a trip to the eye doctor.  It was a big day, since I left my baby with my MIL. I've been away from him a few times previously, but John was always home. It's one of those things where I didn't have any logical concerns, but I was still nervous to leave him.  Then it ended up being easier to leave than I expected, but the eye doctor took forever!   And then my eyes were dilated so everything was blurry close up for the rest of the day.  I always forget how annoying that is!

Top: Target
Cardigan: JCF
Skirt: old navy
Sandals: target



6 comments:

  1. Ugh getting your eyes dilated is so weird. I always feel like I need to come home and sit down doing nothing until it gets better haha, which may be a bit dramatic.
    The first thing I thought when I saw your outfit was that this is a perfect summer skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh getting your eyes dilated is so weird. I always feel like I need to come home and sit down doing nothing until it gets better haha, which may be a bit dramatic.
    The first thing I thought when I saw your outfit was that this is a perfect summer skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my eyes dilated and then had to pick out glasses once. Haha. I ended up calling my sister so she could tell me if the frames looked good or not. Anyways, the print of your top is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eye dilating is a pain, but at least you got it done! My mom said it was hard leaving me and my sister for the first time. I love that skirt. It is perfect for summer for sure. And now that song is in my head. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't wear contacts, right? I can't remember the last time I had my eyes dilated, and why that would have happened. So confused. also, wasn't this the tank that you were on a mission to wear? If so, good job! If not, forget the weird comment and have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oof, I really dislike going to the eye doctor. It's so annoying! I remember having my eyes dilated right after school one day before play practice. Then I had to be on stage with those harsh theater lights, and my eyes basically just watered for the entire practice. #hottie

    ReplyDelete