Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Anniversary week - 2 years!

2009 - For our second anniversary, we decided to take a very quick weekend trip over to Lincoln.  First, we spent that Saturday at a local vineyard.  It was really beautiful to walk around and just relax while tasting some of their wine options.

Then we headed to downtown Lincoln and checked into our hotel.  I worked at this hotel gift shop while I was in college, so it was kind of weird to be a guest there.  Then we got all dressed up and went out to dinner at Misty's, which is where we ate the night we got engaged.

After dinner, we went and saw one of the worst movies ever.  Then we walked around campus and the Haymarket, which is pretty empty in the summer.    

July 28th was a Tuesday in 2009, and it was the day before we were driving to Colorado for my family reunion.  My mom, sister and nieces were crashing at our place on their trip across America, so we all went to Noodles&Co.  

John also got me some really cool roses!  I'm sure they have a name, but I don't know it, so I'm sticking with "really cool".  

No comments:

Post a Comment