Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Anniversary Week - 3 years!

 

2010 - For our 3rd anniversary, we decided to keep it simple and just went out to dinner.  I was happy for an excuse to wear this dress.  Since it's white, I can't wear it to weddings, and I don't have a lot of other dressy events to attend in the summer.

For some reason, I was posing with the roses John got me.  This was a pretty good outfit picture, before I was even blogging my outfits!   
Calvin Klein dress, Mossimo shoes
Of course, on the 28th, we went to dinner at Noodles&Co!

I'm also guest posting for Amber, over at Obviously Obsessed.  She asked me to write about a favorite vacation, so I figured I would go along with my anniversary theme and write about our honeymoon to Jamaica.  Go check it out!

4 comments:

  1. Belated happy anniversary, dear! The dress is so pretty! You look beautiful!
    Thanks a lot for stopping by and commenting dear!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 3rd Anniversary Andi! You two look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And that 3 is actually supposed to be a 5 but I got side-tracked by your 3rd anniversary story :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think my anniversary week posts are confusing everyone!

      Delete