Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Not Scarf Weather



I bought this scarf when I was in Arizona, and I really love it.  It has blue, green, turquoise, coral, black and white in it, so I'm trying to wear it with everything.  On one of the 100+ degree days, I thought the scarf was an easy way to dress up a simple skirt and tank top.  I didn't really think about the consequences of wearing a scarf on a 100+ degree day.  Let's just say my neck was uncomfortably warm. 

Tank and scarf: H&M
Skirt: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Carlos Santana via DSW



2 comments:

  1. Very cute scarf and it does look good on you. About my H&M jacket, I went to this church rummage sale. When you go inside they will give you one plastic bag, I looked around get this blazer and other branded blouse and skirt but I can't fill the black plastic bag and so my two other friends. When it was time to pay we divided by the $7.00, so I pay $2.00 and I had few branded clothing and dividing all the clothing that I got it's very cheap could just be less than .25 cents ^_^ That is how I got it I was looking for a white jacket/blazer that really fits me and I didn't expect I found it at a rummage sale. ^_^ Thanks for the visit! ^_^

    Mary, MI

    ReplyDelete