Pages

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Sunday


Marilyn moment



 

Happy late Easter!  I hope you all had a lovely day on Sunday.  We went over to John's parents' house after church for a delicious feast and board games.  The weather was not as nice as last year, so we didn't get to play outside, but at least we didn't get accused of stealing toys from children (story here).

I was excited for another excuse to wear this dress.  I wish the top part was purple, because the tan color sort of blends in with my skin.  Also, I almost got swindled at the dry cleaners.  They told me they charge $0.25 extra per pleat and this dress had well over 80 pleats, so it was going to be over $30 to dry clean it.  I mean, the dress didn't even cost $30!  So, I told them not to iron it, and the pleats were all intact.  Tricky cleaners!

Dress: Limited
Shoes: BCBGeneration   

1 comment:

  1. $0.25 per pleat?! What the heck?! So not worth it. I really like this dress on you!

    ReplyDelete