Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

En La Playa



Our last stop was in Cozumel, Mexico.  We went to a local beach and had another lovely day soaking in the sunshine and playing in the ocean and forgetting to take very many pictures.  

That evening was another formal night, so we got all fancy for dinner.  I bought this dress specifically for the cruise and I really love it.  I think it will be a frequently worn item in the next few months.





That's the last of the vacation recap posts!  I have been back at work this week, and wishing I was at the beach.  Good thing I have a weekend trip to Phoenix planned in a few weeks!  And Nebraska should be done with snow any day now, right?  One can only hope!   

Dress: Limited
Shoes: Gap
Pearls: China

5 comments:

  1. Ah, that Limtied dress is cute on you! You got your shoes at Gap? No way. sounds like you had a great time! I tagged you for Five Things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so craving a beach vacation right now - this looks amazing! And I love the purple dress!!

    elle [wonderfelle world]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dress- such fun colors! Your recap totally makes me want to go back to the cruise ship (and warmer weather). What a great experience!

    ReplyDelete