Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Un-Belize-able

Our next stop was in Belize, but you will have to take my word for it, because I have no photographic evidence.  We went on a cave tubing trip, and didn't bring a camera (oops!).   If you ever visit Belize, I highly recommend the Cave Tubing trip.  We basically had a little hike through the rain forest, and then went on a float trip through some really awesome caves.  I was nervous that I would feel claustrophobic, but it was totally fine.  Our tour guides were wonderful, and told us interesting stories about Belize and about the native plants.  It was an excellent day!  Thanks to Google, I can tell you it was kind of like this

Here are a few pictures of us that evening at dinner.  The scarf started out as a neck accessory, but quickly became a wrap to keep my shoulders warm.  




Dress: Ann Taylor
Scarf: H&M

1 comment:

  1. How awesome! Glad you are having a blast. My husband and I dream of retiring to Belize one day.

    ReplyDelete