Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Third Thursday Winterization





Add caption
This month's Third Thursday Threads theme is Winterizing a Summer Item!  

I'm a big fan of making summer items work all through the year.  One of the easiest ways to do this is take a summery dress and add a sweater, tights, and boots.  Boom!  When I bought this dress, I had vacation and summer in mind, but then I noticed that it would match perfectly with my fuchsia tights and orange cardigan.  I sort of expected to get some looks from my co-workers, since this is a pretty loud outfit, but I didn't notice anyone staring awkwardly.  One person did tell me I was very bright.  I just said thanks!

How do you wear summery items when it's cold outside?  Any brilliant tips to share? 


Dress: Kohl's
Cardigan: J.Crew factory
Tights & Belt: Old Navy
Boots: Target

4 comments:

  1. Great outfit. Love all the bright colors. I'm following you on bloglovin. Would relaly appreciate it if you would follow me as well. I'm hosting a link up next thursday. Woudl love it if you joined.

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress! And the colors of your outfit are just so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bright! Those tights rock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you linked up Andi! I really love this look!! Those bright colors together are awesome!

    ReplyDelete