Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Chantilly Lace!?




When I heard the trend of the month was lace, I thought I would have to go shopping, because I couldn't think of anything lace in my wardrobe.  I had big plans to search Forever 21, because I have seen some cute lace tops on their website.  Then I remembered I had a giftcard to Loft, so I stopped by after work on Friday and completely struck out.  Francesca's was right next to Loft, so I popped in there real quick, and also didn't buy anything.  BUT they had a whole section of the store with coral and mint on display, and I remembered that I do, in fact, have a coral lace top, and I should probably wear it with my mint jeans.  Problem solved!

This also marks my first time taking pictures in public with my tripod and timer.  I've convinced John to play photographer a few times when we were out at dinner or something, but this was a whole different ball game!  I went straight to the gym after work, and didn't want to take photos in my office, so I threw my tripod in the car and set it up in the gym parking lot.  I did get some awkward stares from people, but no one stopped and asked me what I was doing, at least!

Top: Von Maur
Jeans & Coat: Gap
Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: BCBGeneration

1 comment:

  1. Great color combo! Kudos to you for taking public photos. I am still to chicken. Heather

    ReplyDelete