Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

On a Boat





On Sunday, we were just on the boat, which is actually pretty nice, because we just got to be lazy!  The above picture shows my view for most of the day.  Again, it wasn't as warm as I expected it to be, so I kept my sweatshirt on most of the time, and used my towel as a blanket, but I mean, look at that ocean!  



When we got tired of being lazy, we ventured up to the mini-golf course and played a few rounds.  Putting is much more complicated when the green moves.  

Sunday was also the first formal night, so we got to dress up a little more.  





This is the dress I mentioned in my February goals review.  I changed it from a halter top to just having normal straps.  (Not that you can tell, because my hair pretty much covers the straps!)

Dress: Ann Taylor
Belt: Limited
Necklace: Charming Charlie
Shoes: Seychelles
Scarf: Princess Cruise Gift Shop

4 comments:

  1. A little mini vacation floating on a boat sounds wonderful! I really like your green necklace with the dress. It's a great pop of color. Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your necklace! I've never been to a Charming Charlie, but I've been meaning to visit one. It's like Francesca's, right? And I LOVE Francesca's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous of your boating!! It's still snowing here - ugh!!!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mini golf?! Fun! I totally forgot about that on my cruise-- wish we did it!

    ReplyDelete