Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Blogger vs. Baby: Navy Camo



In the couple of months where people knew I was pregnant, but didn't know we were having a boy, they liked to say things about how if I had a girl, we could dress alike, and how fun that would be.  Well, who says my boy and I can't dress alike?  In my defense, I did not buy him this shirt, but I love it.  


I was going to make a poll for who wore it better, but it wouldn't be fair.  I mean, look at him.  He's cheating with extra cuteness.

Top: Gap
Jeans: Jessica Simpson
Shoes: Sperry



6 comments:

  1. love that you two are wearing matching shirts.

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, I love this. Not usually a super fan of camo, I find yours surprisingly fun in blue and combined with stripes. And unsurprisingly adorable on the little man. Really I think it's even better to match a baby boy - with girls it can turn out cutesy but with boys it's just fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I love that y'all are dressed alike. As much as I regret the photographic evidence of mom daughter sister matching outfits, I will whole-heartedly admit that I will be doing the same thing with my future hypothetical child.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had so much fun dressing Grant, and yes, there is definitley extra cuteness here. You are looking great too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never thought about wearing matching clothes with your boy, but you can definitely do it, and it looks great! I think you have some great plaid shirts that could work. Does Baby have chambray? He needs to if he doesn't already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh. My. Gosh. Your little guy looks SO cute in that picture! I can't handle his serious face and those chubby cheeks! (insert heart eyes emoji here)

    ReplyDelete