Pages

Friday, August 21, 2015

Spiderwebs




Recently, a rather large spider decided that his web should span the doorway to our backyard.  Of all the prime web building spots, this guy just has to live in my way. He builds his web every night and if we forget about it when going outside the next day, we get a face full of spiderwebs.  Not cool, Mr. Spider.  I've been plotting to kill him, but can never find him when I think of it.  Anyway, yesterday I wore this outfit and was going to go outside to take pictures, but the spider swooped down when I opened the door.  I panicked and we had a brief altercation.  I wasn't sure if he was dead or alive, but I was too freaked out to continue my mission, so indoor pictures it is!

Update: I saw the spider later.  He's unfortunately alive and building his web again.  I just may never go into my backyard again!

Top: Loft
shorts: Loft Maternity
Shoes: JCF

5 comments:

  1. Aghh! That's terrifying. I hate spiders! But now I have No Doubt's "Spiderwebs" in my head which I like :) Cute outfit! Is that a lace tee or is the pattern printed on it? In any case, I like how it looks textured without adding extra color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! Spiders are the worst! That would keep me from wanting to go outside too! I love those floral flats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate s[iders. I hope you can find him again and kill him

    http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack! We had this same thing happen a few years ago at our side door. Every night the spider would rebuild the web in the same exact place where we had knocked it down (or walked into it yuck yuck yuck.) Maybe it will get annoyed enough and leave? Hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. UGH, gross!!! I hate walking into spiderwebs! It's such a nasty feeling. We have one that keeps making a really tight-knit web (almost like a rope of web) between the doorknob and the deadbolt, so whenever I get home, I need to rip it off so I can get back into the house. Dumb!

    Okay but really...I love this outfit, and those flats are still so so cute!

    ReplyDelete