Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Chicken of the Sea



This is a new outfit, except for the shoes.  Like I said before, my sister is either good luck or a bad influence when I am shopping, because I found this top and these jeans when she was here.

The top is from the Dillard's clearance center in Council Bluffs, IA.  We ventured over there and had an awesome time.  We also found some great deals!  If there is a Dillard's clearance center near you, go there!  Make sure to carve out several hours, because it is a warehouse full of things, and there were only about 3 dressing rooms total. If you enjoy hunting for great deals, you will love it!

These jeans are from Von Maur, and they are Jessica Simpson brand.  This is my first Jessica Simpson purchase.  I generally dismiss celebrity clothing lines, because I just think they are grasping at whatever fame and money they can get.  But my sister grabbed these jeans off the clearance rack, and I kind of love them.  They are called "Forever skinny", but I think they fit more like boyfriend jeans.  I thought I'd use a Jessica Simpson song as my title, but I couldn't think of a single one.  I went to Wikipedia to jog my memory, and skimmed through the list of singles, and I don't recognize any of them, so I'm giving up and going with the first thing I remembered about her - Chicken of the Sea!

Top: Sunset Rd.
Jeans: Jessica Simpson
Shoes: Seychelles

1 comment: