Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Phun in Phoenix!

Hi Everyone!  I'm back in Nebraska and completely exhausted.  I spent 3 days with a friend having fun, and then 3 days at a work conference.  I'll be catching up on all the craziness from the past week.  Special thanks to my 3 fantastic guest bloggers.  I hope you enjoyed it. And additional special thanks to Anne for hosting me!

So, here it goes!

Friday:  got to Phoenix in the morning.  Hung out on the ASU campus for a bit, just reading a book and killing time while Anne taught some violin.  Then we walked around a little bit in the 110+ degree heat, got some lunch at Chick-fil-A, and then went over to one of her friend's houses for pool time and a cookout.  Later in the evening, we decided to go see The Avengers.  I may have fallen asleep in the movie theater.  The Hulk kept waking me up with his "HULK SMASH" nonsense.  Before you judge me or think I am narcoleptic, just know that I had been awake for over 20 hours. 
Hanging out at ASU
Palm Trees on Campus

On Saturday, we went to the Grand Canyon, but that deserves a whole post, so that will probably happen tomorrow.

Sunday, we went to the science museum in Phoenix.  It was pretty cool.  
Van Gogh Alive was pretty impressive
my eye projected in the huge telescope in the lobby.  Kind of Creepy!

Just laying on a bed of nails - no big deal


I don't even know what to call this - but it was fun to play!
After the museum, we hit the mall, where I scored some fun new stuff from H&M and the Gap Outlet.  I wish we'd had more time to shop, but it's probably good for my budget that we ran out of time!

1 comment:

  1. That museum looks awesome! I will have to hit it up next time I'm in Phoenix!

    ReplyDelete